Antimicrobial d2p Technology
When you're serious about fighting germs,
it's time to take off the ordinary gloves and get your hands on GloDea AM gloves with Antimicrobial d2p Technology!
Cross contamination has finally met its match.
AM Gloves from GloDea may look like ordinary gloves, but that’s where all comparisons end. The d2p antimicrobial agent in our gloves not only protects your hands, but has been scientifically proven to kill pathogens on contact, including mold, bacteria, algae, yeast, mildew, and fungi. So when you touch the next surface, it’s always with a 99.99999% sanitized glove. That’s because d2p’s germ-killing power is integrated into the glove material during the manufacturing process. — not sprayed on — so it won’t crack or wear off.
Germs hate us. Our competitors do, too.
Here’s why: Three leading independent labs have verified AM Gloves’ incredible kill rate and test results. Check it out.
- 99.99999% reduction against S.aureus
- 99.99999% reduction against E. coli
- Anti-fungal protection – no mold growth after 28-day exposure
- Anti-algal protection – no algal growth after 21-day exposure
d2p is registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency and is FDA compliant for a variety of uses as an antimicrobial additive in materials that come in contact with food and surfaces.
are a new unique antimicrobial glove, that protects the hands and prevents cross contamination against: mold, bacteria, algae, yeast, mildew, and fungi
d2p antimicrobial technology is a patented process to integrate antimicrobial into plastics, textiles, papers or paints to become an essential part of the finished product.
GloDea AM Gloves
Our new unique antimicrobial gloves help protect against: mold, bacteria, algae, yeast, mildew, and fungi.
GloDea AM gloves have been scientifically tested and proven to kill various pathogens that come in contact with the gloves, which prevents microbial contamination.
Kill Rate And Test Results
- All test conducted by independent laboratories
- Antimicrobial Test Laboratories, USA
- Intertek World-Wide Laboratories
Situbiosciences LLC, USA
- Antibacterial- 99.99999% minimum reduction against S. aureus
- Antibacterial- 99.99999% minimum reduction against E.coli
- Antifungal- No mold growth after 28-day exposure to a mixture of fungi
- Anti-Algae- No algal growth after 21-day exposure to algae
What Is Antimicrobial d2p?
d2p antimicrobial technology is an expert formulated process to integrate antimicrobial into plastics, textiles, papers or paints to become an essential part of the finished product. The active ingredient in d2p is registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency for a variety of uses as an antimicrobial additive in plastic materials, including those that come in contact with food.
d2p has been successfully tested against a wide range of microorganisms including: E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Pseudomonas, Candida, Corynebacterium, etc.
How d2p Works
- d2p is integrated into the material during the manufacturing process
- d2p penetrates the microorganism cells
- d2p stops the microorganisms from multiplying
- d2p kills the microorganism via stopping the proton pumps
- The microorganism breaks down and ceases to function
- d2p remains active for the full life of the glove
Food Safety And Gloves
More Info About Our Product
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Material: Polyethylene/ Plastic
- Color: Clear/Translucent
- Package Content: 100 Box, 1000 Case
- Powder free, Latex free, allergy free
- Disposable Gloves ideal for food preparation & cleaning